"Capital Campaign Coaching"
A six-week course developed by the Office of Community and Workforce Programs at Penn State Erie, The Behrend College, and the Association of Fundraising Professionals
Who should take this course?
- Non-Profit Leaders planning or considering doing a capital campaign within the next five years
- Development Directors
- CEO and Executive Directors
- Board Members
- Administrative Staff
What will I learn?
- Learn how to organize the capital campaign structure for your organization
- Build a solid case for support
- Determine your campaign budget
- Recruit campaign leadership
- Assure the momentum of the campaign
- Understand the guiding role of the staff
- Motivate your donors to reach heights they never thought possible
- Correct a languishing campaign
- Involve your board and help them understand/embrace their role in the campaign
- Learn how to conduct an annual fund in the midst of a capital campaign
- Learn what to do after the campaign ends
- Learn the role of a consultant and determine whether you need one